Honestly, this dish is prepared with the remnants of various products that were in the fridge. A piece of fish fillet from yesterday's dinner, the remnants of the tomatoes that remain after cooking a lentil soup ... A little bit of that, a pinch of this ... And the result overgrown expectations. So I decided to share the recipe with you.
200 gram farfalle pasta (bows)
250-300 gram fillet of white sea fish (pollack, redfish and so on)
300 gram canned skinned tomatoes
50 gram capers
2 cloves garlic
Zest of 1 / 2 lemon
1 tsp sugar
Salt and pepper to taste
Olive oil for frying
50 grams grated cheese for sprinkling (preferably Parmesan)
1) Cut fillet and tomatoes into bite size pieces.
2) Cook pasta following directions on the package.
3) Heat medium-sized pan (26-28 cm). Add olive oil, when hot, place the pieces of fish. Fry on all sides for 2 minutes.
4) Add tomatoes with the juices, sugar, and press the garlic in.
Stir and simmer all together for 3-4 minutes. Add lemon zest and capers, simmer another minute. Turn off the heat and taste the sauce. Season with salt and pepper to Your taste.
5) Add the cooked pasta into the pan. Mix well and transfer onto warmed plates (You can make this under warm running water, than wiping them or in an oven), sprinkle with grated cheese and serve!